X
Search Filters
Format Format
Format Format
X
Sort by Item Count (A-Z)
Filter by Count
Journal Article (663) 663
Publication (150) 150
Book Chapter (15) 15
Book Review (9) 9
Conference Proceeding (7) 7
Reference (3) 3
Dissertation (1) 1
more...
Subjects Subjects
Subjects Subjects
X
Sort by Item Count (A-Z)
Filter by Count
index medicus (466) 466
retromer (416) 416
humans (334) 334
cell biology (325) 325
animals (277) 277
endosomes - metabolism (216) 216
proteins (199) 199
protein transport (183) 183
retromer complex (168) 168
biochemistry & molecular biology (158) 158
vesicular transport proteins - metabolism (156) 156
trafficking (145) 145
endosome (126) 126
vesicular transport proteins - genetics (121) 121
mammalian retromer (118) 118
retrograde transport (117) 117
hela cells (100) 100
mutation (100) 100
endosomes (96) 96
endocytosis (95) 95
article (94) 94
mice (93) 93
complex (91) 91
trans-golgi network (91) 91
vps35 (85) 85
trans-golgi network - metabolism (81) 81
requires retromer (80) 80
neurosciences (79) 79
protein binding (77) 77
golgi apparatus - metabolism (74) 74
parkinson's disease (69) 69
receptor (69) 69
amyloid precursor protein (66) 66
transport (66) 66
signal transduction (64) 64
wash complex (64) 64
alzheimers-disease (63) 63
neurodegeneration (63) 63
sorting nexins - metabolism (62) 62
alzheimer's disease (60) 60
cell membrane - metabolism (60) 60
research (60) 60
sorting nexin (60) 60
cells (58) 58
amino acid sequence (57) 57
physiological aspects (56) 56
carrier proteins - metabolism (54) 54
protein (54) 54
protein transport - physiology (54) 54
analysis (53) 53
models, biological (53) 53
membrane proteins (51) 51
membrane proteins - metabolism (51) 51
research article (51) 51
alpha-synuclein (50) 50
developmental biology (50) 50
molecular sequence data (50) 50
yeast (50) 50
secretion (49) 49
hek293 cells (47) 47
identification (47) 47
multidisciplinary sciences (47) 47
cell line (46) 46
genetic aspects (46) 46
recruitment (46) 46
plasma-membrane (44) 44
sorting nexins (44) 44
wnt proteins - metabolism (44) 44
golgi apparatus (43) 43
mannose 6-phosphate receptor (43) 43
rna interference (43) 43
recycling (42) 42
biology (41) 41
drosophila (40) 40
membrane trafficking (40) 40
parkinson disease - genetics (40) 40
lysosomes - metabolism (39) 39
binding (38) 38
male (38) 38
molecular biology (37) 37
transmembrane protein (37) 37
clathrin (36) 36
sorting nexins - genetics (36) 36
endoplasmic-reticulum (35) 35
female (35) 35
to-tgn transport (35) 35
caenorhabditis-elegans (34) 34
parkinson disease (34) 34
rab gtp-binding proteins - metabolism (34) 34
gene expression (33) 33
mutations (33) 33
retrieval (33) 33
sorting nexin-1 (33) 33
mannose 6-phosphate receptors (32) 32
neurodegenerative diseases (32) 32
neurons - metabolism (32) 32
saccharomyces-cerevisiae (32) 32
disease (31) 31
autophagy (30) 30
c-elegans (30) 30
more...
Language Language
Publication Date Publication Date
Click on a bar to filter by decade
Slide to change publication date range


Journal of Cell Science, ISSN 0021-9533, 06/2018, Volume 131, Issue 11
Journal Article
Journal of Cell Science, ISSN 0021-9533, 01/2013, Volume 126, Issue 1, pp. 45 - 52
Journal Article
Journal of Cell Science, ISSN 0021-9533, 2014, Volume 127, Issue 22, pp. 4940 - 4953
Journal Article
Neuroscience, ISSN 0306-4522, 03/2019, Volume 401, pp. 1 - 10
Parkinson's Disease (PD) is a multi-system neurodegenerative disease where approximately 90% of cases are idiopathic. The remaining 10% of the cases can be... 
neurodegeneration | animal models | retromer | cellular mechanisms | OXIDATIVE STRESS | D620N MUTATION | TRAFFICKING | RECEPTOR | RETROMER COMPLEX | ALPHA-SYNUCLEIN | NEUROSCIENCES | MITOCHONDRIAL QUALITY-CONTROL | REQUIRES RETROMER | CARGO RECOGNITION | DYSFUNCTION | Medicine, Experimental | Genetic research | Medical research | Genetic aspects | Gene mutations | Analysis
Journal Article
Journal of Cell Science, ISSN 0021-9533, 08/2018, Volume 131, Issue 16, p. jcs218610
Cholera toxin (CT) causes severe diarrhea by increasing intracellular cAMP leading to a PKA-dependent increase in Cl-secretion through CFTR and decreased Na+... 
Secretory diarrhea | SNX27 | PDZ | Cholera toxin | Exocytosis | NHE3 | Retromer | Apical trafficking | Early endosomes | HUMAN COLON | PDZ DOMAIN | MAMMALIAN RETROMER | RECEPTOR | RETROMER COMPLEX | DIFFERENTIAL REGULATION | CELL BIOLOGY | DISEASE | INTESTINAL EPITHELIAL NHE3 | ELECTROLYTE TRANSPORT | BORDER NA+/H+ EXCHANGER
Journal Article
Neuroscience, ISSN 0306-4522, 03/2019, Volume 401, pp. 1 - 10
Parkinson’s Disease (PD) is a multi-system neurodegenerative disease where approximately 90% of cases are idiopathic. The remaining 10% of the cases can be... 
neurodegeneration | animal models | retromer | cellular mechanisms
Journal Article
The Journal of cell biology, ISSN 0021-9525, 02/2019, Volume 218, Issue 2, pp. 615 - 631
Retromer is a peripheral membrane protein complex that coordinates multiple vesicular trafficking events within the endolysosomal system. Here, we demonstrate... 
SCREEN REVEALS | RECRUITMENT | RECOGNITION | RETROGRADE TRANSPORT | WASH COMPLEX | MAMMALIAN RETROMER | TRAFFICKING | LYSOSOME | MEMBRANE-PROTEINS | IDENTIFICATION | CELL BIOLOGY | Carriers | Proteins | Cargo | Proteolysis | Morphology | Trafficking | Mannose | Transport | Autophagy | Phagocytosis | Membrane proteins | Structure-function relationships
Journal Article
Journal of Cell Science, ISSN 0021-9533, 06/2018, Volume 131, Issue 12
Journal Article
Nature Cell Biology, ISSN 1465-7392, 2012, Volume 14, Issue 1, pp. 29 - 37
Journal Article
DEVELOPMENTAL CELL, ISSN 1534-5807, 01/2008, Volume 14, Issue 1, pp. 4 - 6
Wntless is a sorting receptor required for Wnt secretion. Wntless is retrieved from endosomes to the Golgi by retromer, permitting Wntless reutilization in Wnt... 
RETROMER | DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY | CELL BIOLOGY
Journal Article
Current Opinion in Cell Biology, ISSN 0955-0674, 2008, Volume 20, Issue 4, pp. 427 - 436
Journal Article
Journal of Neuroscience Research, ISSN 0360-4012, 08/2018, Volume 96, Issue 8, pp. 1339 - 1340
Journal Article
Movement Disorders, ISSN 0885-3185, 05/2013, Volume 28, Issue 5, pp. 569 - 575
Journal Article